MORTGAGE LEAD LISTS
Data Dale’s Mortgage Outlook – Revised May 14, 2018
While rising interest rates might have some Mortgage Marketers reluctant to prospect, there are plenty of signs for optimism.
Although Mortgage Rates have been trending upwards, home purchase demand continues to increase. According to Freddie Mac’s chief economist Sam Khater “While mortgage rates have increased by one-half of a percentage point so far this year, it has not impacted home purchase demand, which continues to grow this spring,” Khater said. “The observed buyer resiliency in the face of higher rates reflects the healthy economy and strong consumer confidence, which are important drivers of home sales activity.”
As rents continue to skyrocket throughout the US, First Time Homebuyers continue to be a prime marketing target for Mortgage companies. Our Enhanced First Time Homebuyer database pre-qualifies Renters using sophisticated Modeling combined with Demographic and Credit overlays. According to Khater “”It’s also good news that first-time buyers appear to be having more success so far this year — despite higher borrowing costs and home prices,” Khater added. “Our data through April show that first-timers represent 46 percent of purchase loans, up from 43 percent over the same period a year ago.”
The fact remains that the Economy is strong and continues to grow and that is always good news for the Housing and Mortgage Industries.
Using this information should help Mortgage Marketers plan their second & third quarter efforts. First time Home Buyers should be a priority. Our Enhanced First Time Home Buyer database pre-qualifies Renters using Sophisticated Modeling combined with Demographic and Credit overlays.
Also, many FHA Homeowners will be looking to refinance into a Conventional loan and with the increase in home values in many areas, Cash Out refis will be increasingly popular.
Focus your marketing on what would trigger the need for a mortgage
Top List Picks for May, 2018
- Enhanced First Time Home Buyers – These Renters are taking advantage of rock-bottom pricing on homes/condos and low rates on mortgages- these are top prospects for every mortgage company. The Enhanced First Time Home Buyer overlay really separates the basic renter data by looking at age, income, marital status, length of residence, ethnicity, modeled credit and geography. According to the US Census Bureau, in 2017, 36% of new home sales were from Millennial First Time Home Buyers. This figure is expected to increase with the changes to the FHA. It is predicted that over 250,000 new home buyers will purchase their first home over the next 3 years as a result of those changes.
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects – These Golden Homeowners are using the equity in their homes. Many are spending money on home improvements so they can “age in place” in their current homes; others are incorporating into their Retirement strategy.
- HELOC Conversion Prospects – Now that interest is no longer deductible for many Home Equity Lines of Credit under the new Tax Code, mortgage marketers should be targeting HELOC holders to convert that line of credit or consolidate their loans.
We offer mortgage lead lists for:
- Equity Loan Prospects
- FHA / VA Streamlining
- 125% LTV Prospects
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects
- Potential First Time Home Buyers
- Renovation Loan Prospects
- Seller Carry Backs -Private Note Buyers
Select from these high response mortgage telemarketing lists and mortgage marketing list databases:
**Read Data Dale’s Blogs for the Mortgage Industry:
Mortgage Marketing Outlook – 1st Quarter of 2018 – January 2018
Will the Gig Economy Change Mortgage Lending? – August, 2017
Is 2016 the Year for Reverse Mortgages? – published Jan 2016
DataDale’s Mortgage Outlook for 2nd Half of 2016 – published 8/3/ 2016
New Hybrid Marketing Methods for Mortgage Professionals – published 1/15/2015
2015 Marks the Return of First Time Home Buyers to the Marketplace – published 1/2/2015
What We Can Learn from the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study – published 9/29/14
New Home Purchase Leads for Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers – published 4/1/14
Mortgage Direct Mail – Can It Rebound? – published 8/14/14
Mortgage Mailers – Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? – published 9/26/13
How Mortgage Mailers are Generating New Leads with Direct Mail – published 1/16/2014
Click here to read the 2017 Housing Study by the US Census Bureau
Telephone numbers are available on most mortgage lead lists, so you can request mortgage telemarketing leads in your market. Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists are flushed from our files. Federal SAN required for all telemarketing lists.
We carry a full suite of mortgage lead lists, refinance lists, mortgage mailing lists, mortgage insurance leads, renters, first time home buyers, qualified mortgage lists, renovation loan prospects, private note holders, seller carry backs, FHA-VA loan lists, HELOC Conversion lists, lists of Millennials as well as modeled credit score lists.