MORTGAGE LEAD LISTS
DataDale’s Mortgage Outlook – 4th Quarter of 2017
Focus your marketing on what would trigger the need for a mortgage
As we move into the final quarter of 2017, Mortgage professionals are looking at the following trends so they can solidify their marketing message and offers and select the right list for their product.
- Almost 80% of US Homeowners have more than 20% equity in their homes. These homeowners are perfect prospects for refinancing and home equity loans.
- Reverse Mortgages are gaining in popularity as senior homeowners realize that home equity is a very important asset to consider when planning for retirement.
- Refinancing a VA loan to a Conventional loan is gaining in popularity as people look to free up their entitlement in order to put it on a new primary residence.
- FHA streamlining is popular as current mortgage rates are still fairly low and FHA MIP is less expensive than in the past. Current FHA guidelines make Streamline Refinancing a very simple process.
- As Homeowners begin to stay in their homes for longer periods of time, refinancing their adjustable rate mortgages to a fixed rate makes more and more sense.
- As the cost of living continues to outpace income growth, the amount of credit card debt that the average household carries has skyrocketed. Total credit card debt topped $1 trillion at the end of 2016 – the highest since 2008. As a result Cash-Out Refinancing has increased in popularity as it allows Homeowners to use the equity in their homes to restructure their debt to make payments more affordable and also provide a greater tax deduction.
The time to market is now.
Mortgage marketers cannot allow themselves to become frozen because today’s great rates are not quite as great as yesterdays. Someone else will benefit from your reluctance to market.
Top List Picks for December, 2017
- Home Renovation Loan Prospects – Select Boomers with a lot of equity in their homes. These homeowners are making changes to their homes so they can age in place. They are upgrading bathrooms, installing elevators, and making their homes into a place they can enjoy for the rest of their lives.
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects – These Golden Homeowners are using the equity in their homes. Many are spending money on home improvements so they can “age in place” in their current homes; others are incorporating into their Retirement strategy.
- Enhanced First Time Home Buyers – These Renters are taking advantage of rock-bottom pricing on homes/condos and low rates on mortgages- these are top prospects for every mortgage company. The Enhanced First Time Home Buyer overlay really separates the basic renter data by looking at age, income, marital status, lor, ethnicity, modeled credit and geography. In 2015, 29% of new home sales were from First Time Home Buyers. This figure is expected to increase with the changes to the FHA. It is predicted that over 250,000 new homebuyers will purchase their first home over the next 3 years as a result of those changes.
We offer mailing lists for:
- Equity Loan Prospects
- FHA / VA Streamlining
- 125% LTV Prospects
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects
- Potential First Time Home Buyers
- Renovation Loan Prospects
- Seller Carry Backs -Private Note Buyers
Select from these high response mortgage telemarketing lists and mortgage marketing list databases:
**Read Datadale’s Blogs for the Mortgage Industry:
Will the Gig Economy Change Mortgage Lending? – August, 2017
Is 2016 the Year for Reverse Mortgages? – published Jan 2016
DataDale’s Mortgage Outlook for 2nd Half of 2016 – published 8/3/ 2016
New Hybrid Marketing Methods for Mortgage Professionals – published 1/15/2015
2015 Marks the Return of First Time Home Buyers to the Marketplace – published 1/2/2015
What We Can Learn from the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study – published 9/29/14
New Home Purchase Leads for Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers – published 4/1/14
Mortgage Direct Mail – Can It Rebound? – published 8/14/14
Mortgage Mailers – Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? – published 9/26/13
How Mortgage Mailers are Generating New Leads with Direct Mail – published 1/16/2014
Click here to read the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study
Telephone numbers are available on most mortgage loan mailing list databases, so you can request mortgage telemarketing leads in your market today! Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists are flushed from our files. Federal SAN required for all telemarketing lists.
We carry mortgage lists, refinance lists, mortgage mailing lists, mortgage insurance leads, renters, first time home buyers, qualified mortgage lists, renovation loan prospects, private note holders, seller carry backs, FHA-VA loan lists, and modeled credit score lists