MORTGAGE LEAD LISTS
Data Dale’s Mortgage Outlook – Revised September 13, 2018
With Mortgage Originations continuing to decline and the Housing Market continuing to tighten, Mortgage Marketers must continue to focus on existing homeowners.
According to Lending Tree, total consumer debt could reach $4 trillion by the end of 2018. The % of income that Americans are spending on consumer debt continues to increase. Debts on Revolving & Installment loans are climbing by more than 7% annually while housing debt is rising at a little more than 2%.
Homeowners are staying in their homes longer. That means more money is being spent on repairs and remodeling than ever before. Homeowners could save a lot of money through cash out refinancing, consolidation loans and home improvement loans. Mortgage Marketers can greatly benefit by focusing on the products that will help existing homeowners.
That doesn’t mean it’s time to give up on First Time Homebuyers. There are still many prospective home purchasers who could benefit greatly by ownership as opposed to renting. As rents continue to skyrocket throughout the US, First Time Homebuyers continue to be a prime marketing target for Mortgage companies. Our First Time Homebuyer database pre-qualifies Renters using sophisticated Modeling combined with Demographic and Credit overlays. Data through April show that first-timers represent 46 percent of purchase loans, up from 43 percent over the same period a year ago.
**As we all know, all of these trends are temporary. You need to get all your ducks in a row and be ready to mail to the right people at the right time!
Focus your marketing on what would trigger the need for a mortgage
Top List Picks for October, 2018
- Invitation To Apply Lists – This list is for those mortgage companies looking for an alternative or supplement to prescreen data. Select options include modeled credit score, household demographics, and property criteria.
- First Time Home Buyers – These Renters are taking advantage of affordable pricing on homes/condos and low rates on mortgages- these are top prospects for every mortgage company. The First Time Home Buyer overlay really separates the basic renter data by looking at age, income, marital status, length of residence, ethnicity, modeled credit and geography. According to the US Census Bureau, in 2017, 36% of new home sales were from Millennial First Time Home Buyers. This figure is expected to increase with the changes to the FHA. It is predicted that over 250,000 new home buyers will purchase their first home over the next 3 years as a result of those changes.
- Renovation Loan Prospects – People are staying in their homes longer and taking out loans to renovate and remodel their homes. Many homeowners are also making upgrades to their homes to age in place.
- Equity Loan Prospects – Reach Homeowners with high equity in their homes who are carrying high revolving debt balances. Homeowners who are strapped for cash are good prospects for Equity Loans.
We offer mortgage lead lists for:
- Equity Loan Prospects
- FHA / VA Streamlining
- 125% LTV Prospects
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects
- Potential First Time Home Buyers
- Renovation Loan Prospects
- Seller Carry Backs -Private Note Buyers
Select from these high response mortgage telemarketing lists and mortgage marketing list databases:
**Read Data Dale’s Blogs for the Mortgage Industry:
Mortgage Marketing Outlook – 1st Quarter of 2018 – January 2018
Will the Gig Economy Change Mortgage Lending? – August, 2017
Is 2016 the Year for Reverse Mortgages? – published Jan 2016
DataDale’s Mortgage Outlook for 2nd Half of 2016 – published 8/3/ 2016
New Hybrid Marketing Methods for Mortgage Professionals – published 1/15/2015
2015 Marks the Return of First Time Home Buyers to the Marketplace – published 1/2/2015
What We Can Learn from the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study – published 9/29/14
New Home Purchase Leads for Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers – published 4/1/14
Mortgage Direct Mail – Can It Rebound? – published 8/14/14
Mortgage Mailers – Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? – published 9/26/13
How Mortgage Mailers are Generating New Leads with Direct Mail – published 1/16/2014
Click here to read the 2017 Housing Study by the US Census Bureau
Telephone numbers are available on most mortgage lead lists, so you can request mortgage telemarketing leads in your market. Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists are flushed from our files. Federal SAN required for all telemarketing lists.
We carry a full suite of mortgage lead lists, refinance lists, mortgage mailing lists, mortgage insurance leads, renters, first time home buyers, qualified mortgage lists, renovation loan prospects, private note holders, seller carry backs, FHA-VA loan lists, HELOC Conversion lists, lists of Millennials as well as modeled credit score lists.