Data Dale’s Mortgage Outlook – Revised October 18, 2018
When we look at the hottest mortgage lead lists, we need to look at the current news. The unemployment rate is at its lowest level in almost 50 years and wages for millennials are increasing. This combination of factors should create a more confident group of home buyers.
According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, Purchase volume will increase as millennials enter the market driving up origination growth. Home purchase originations are expected to increase in each of the next few years, going from $1.143 trillion in 2017 up to $1.308 for 2021. The percent of Originations will continue to grow over the next few years when compared to Refinances.
Mortgage marketers would be smart to use a more creative approach to identify households with a greater need to purchase homes. Households who have more than one child with the most recent one coming within the last year or two are excellent mortgage lead lists since they will need more room to grow especially if they are renting or living in a smaller home.
Dataman Group Direct has two excellent databases to help you reach Origination Prospects. Our First Time Home Buyer database will help you target those Renters who should be looking to purchase their first home and our Move-Up Buyers list will help you identify homeowners who are ready for their next home.
Even though interest rates have ticked up, this is not the time to forget about the Refinance market.
There are still Homeowners who could benefit from Refinancing. Consider selecting mortgage lead lists such as Cash-Out Refinance Prospects as well as Renovation Loan Prospects.
With a little creativity, Mortgage Marketers can continue to prosper in today’s economy.
Focus your marketing on what would trigger the need for a mortgage
Top List Picks for November, 2018
- First Time Home Buyers – These Renters are taking advantage of affordable pricing on homes/condos and low rates on mortgages- these are top prospects for every mortgage company. The First Time Home Buyer overlay really separates the basic renter data by looking at age, income, marital status, length of residence, ethnicity, modeled credit and geography. According to the US Census Bureau, in 2017, 36% of new home sales were from Millennial First Time Home Buyers. This figure is expected to increase with the changes to the FHA. It is predicted that over 250,000 new home buyers will purchase their first home over the next 3 years as a result of those changes.
- Renovation Loan Prospects – People are staying in their homes longer and taking out loans to renovate and remodel their homes. Many homeowners are also making upgrades to their homes to age in place.
- Equity Loan Prospects – Reach Homeowners with high equity in their homes who are carrying high revolving debt balances. Homeowners who are strapped for cash are good prospects for Equity Loans.
- Invitation To Apply Lists – These mortgage lead lists are for those mortgage companies looking for an alternative or supplement to prescreen data. Select options include modeled credit score, household demographics, and property criteria.
We offer mortgage lead lists for:
- Equity Loan Prospects
- FHA / VA Streamlining
- 125% LTV Prospects
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects
- Potential First Time Home Buyers
- Renovation Loan Prospects
- Seller Carry Backs -Private Note Buyers
Select from these high response mortgage telemarketing lists and mortgage marketing list databases:
Have you Read the Mortgage Marketing Blog?
**Read Data Dale’s Blogs for the Mortgage Industry:
Mortgage Marketing Outlook – 1st Quarter of 2018 – January 2018
Will the Gig Economy Change Mortgage Lending? – August, 2017
Is 2016 the Year for Reverse Mortgages? – published Jan 2016
DataDale’s Mortgage Outlook for 2nd Half of 2016 – published 8/3/ 2016
New Hybrid Marketing Methods for Mortgage Professionals – published 1/15/2015
2015 Marks the Return of First Time Home Buyers to the Marketplace – published 1/2/2015
What We Can Learn from the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study – published 9/29/14
New Home Purchase Leads for Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers – published 4/1/14
Mortgage Direct Mail – Can It Rebound? – published 8/14/14
Mortgage Mailers – Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? – published 9/26/13
How Mortgage Mailers are Generating New Leads with Direct Mail – published 1/16/2014
Click here to read the 2017 Housing Study by the US Census Bureau
Telephone numbers are available on most mortgage lead lists, so you can request mortgage telemarketing leads in your market. Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists are flushed from our files. Federal SAN required for all telemarketing lists.
We carry a full suite of mortgage lead lists, refinance lists, mortgage mailing lists, mortgage insurance leads, renters, first time home buyers, qualified mortgage lists, renovation loan prospects, private note holders, seller carry backs, FHA-VA loan lists, HELOC Conversion lists, lists of Millennials as well as modeled credit score lists.