The National Consumer Database is the largest, most comprehensive marketing database of it’s kind in the country.
Generated from thousands of propriety sources including telephone directories, census data and county records, the NCDB represents a consumer library of information – perfect for high response direct mail or telemarketing use.
More than 2,600 selection options per household lets you pinpoint your prime prospects with remarkable precision. Information on over 133 million households, equates to over 240 million individuals.
You can segment your list by a wide range of demographics including age, income, religious & ethnic surname, home ownership, mail order responsiveness, and census data plus you can overlay the most widely-used segmentation tools to hone in on your prime prospects.
The NCDB is cleaned and updated continuously and is the most highly maintained data source available in the marketplace. This allows us to deliver the freshest, most accurate information in the industry.
Some Unique Market Segments carved out of the NCDB:
- Turning 65-ers
- Swimming Pools Owners with Kids under 5
- First Time Home Buyers
- Multi-generational families
- Empty Nesters
Every type of business can use the NCDB to successfully maximize their marketing efforts. Each list is custom designed based on your specific needs. There are thousands of options to allow businesses to fine-tune their marketing efforts and reach the right group of prospects for their particular offer.
- Age (head of household, first available, exact or estimated)
- Income (Estimated household income or median income)
- Presence of spouse (name, age, gender)
- Presence of Children (age, gender)
- Dwelling type / length of residence
- Telephone #s
- Census data
- Mail Order responsiveness
- Homeowners / Renters
- Realty Data
- Ethnic Insight overlay– Ethnic & religious surnames, language, country of origin
- Prizm, microvision, mosaic segmentation tools available
- P$ycle Financial Markets segmentation
- Discretionary Spending Index
- Consumer Financial Insights
- Transactional Data
- Presence of Elderly Adult Living in the Housheold **New Multi-generational data
How long does It Take To Get My List?
E-mailed to you within minutes
Let us know if you want your data specially formatted so you can print right onto avery-style labels – or as your own lead sheets.
* Ask us about the turn-around on our e-mail delivery!