OUR NEW HOMEOWNERS LISTS LETS YOU REACH NEW HOMEOWNERS WHEN THEY NEED TO BUY
Our New Homeowners List has data on more than 4 million New Homeowners who buy homes each year.
New Homeowners are an amazing market segment who need a wide range of goods & services and will spend their dollars to get what they need. Even though they may be small in numbers, when it comes to lifetime value, there is no more profitable customer.
New homeowners purchase more products and services in the first six months after moving than an established resident spends in a two-year period.
Be first in the door – our weekly New Homeowner list is 3-5 days after deed filing
Our new Daily New Homeowner Feed is 2 days after deed filing. Ask us for a test.
According to a recent Scarborough USA+ Study, New Homeowners spent over $19 billion dollars on home improvements – ranging from furniture, appliance and electronic purchases to heavy remodeling projects. The latest study from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) offers additional insight.
This is what New Homeowners spend $$ on
- Services – 99% of new homeowners spend money on professional Services. These include as new doctors, new beauty salons, new dentist, new mechanic, new dry cleaner, etc. in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Furniture – 60% of new homeowners spend money on Furniture.
- Window Coverings – 57% of new homeowners spend money on Window Coverings in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Electronics – 52% of new homeowners spend money on Electronics in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Kitchen appliances – 40% of new homeowners spend money on Appliances in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Bedding/Mattress – 33% of new homeowners spend money on Bedding/Mattresses in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Water Filters – 72% of new homeowners buy a water conditioner within a year of buying their new home.
- Pest Control – 70% of new homeowners will buy a pest control contract in their first year
- Landscaping – 51% of New Homeowners will have landscaping work done on their new home in the first year.
- Do It Yourself – 49% of new homeowners made a purchase at Home Depot in their first year. 45% of new homeowners made a purchase at Lowes.