Pre-planning contracts are a tremendous source of income to Funeral Homes, Cemeteries and Memorial Chapels. This is a big ticket item. You absolutely cannot simply wait for the phone to ring. You need to aggressively seek out and pursue new clients. This means selecting a specialized list of prospects designed for funeral homes and chapels.
At Dataman Group, we understand your direct marketing needs. We know the difference between a Pre-Need prospect and an At-Need prospect. If your cemetery focuses on Green Burials, we can help you reach Green Households. If your focus is on Veterans, we will put you in touch with Veterans.
Let us work with you to target the best possible prospects for your programs. If you are marketing Pre-Need, we can pinpoint those households with the dollars and disposition for making advance arrangements. If you are marketing At-Need, you need to consider the latest shifts in Google PPC. BTW – read this article about the latest trends about why a family chooses a particular funeral chapel for at need.
Cemeteries and Funeral Homes can select their prospects by
- Age & income
- Golden Homeowners / Senior Homeowners
- Marital status
- Presence of Life Insurance
- Individuals with Long Term Care
- Disposable Spend Dollars
- High Net Worth
- Select / omit by ethnicity
- Select / omit by Religion
- Eco-Consciousness **if you market Green Burials – this list is for your cemetery!
- Final Expense Prospects
Download Datadale’s presentations:
Lead Generation: Blending multiple channels to reach the best prospects for your funeral home or cemetery. Presented at New Jersey State Funeral Directors conference. Sept 26-27, 2017 Atlantic City, NJ. This presentation gives you the tools to maximize your lead generation efforts. Read about fine-tuning your best prospects and using the top channels to reach them. You will find lots of both at need and pre-need marketing tips. This will help you increase the number of leads you bring into your funeral home or chapel.
Bringing Leads Into Your Sales Pipeline – Lead Generation for Funeral Homes & Cemeteries. Presented at ICCFA Conference. Also, check out some of these photos from the presentation.
Want to read more of DataDale’s articles?:
- “Be the Starbucks of Funeral Homes – Transcend Price”, printed in November 2019 ICCFA Magazine
- “How To Brand your Cemetery or Funeral Home”, printed in November 2018 ICCFA Magazine
- “Creating an at-need Marketing Strategy”, printed September 21, 2018
- “Marketing Trends for 2018″ – printed in Winter 2018 ICCFA Magazine
- “Generating Leads for Preneed vs At Need Sales“, printed November 2016.
- “Planning an Effective Pre-Need Marketing Campaign“, printed January 2015, ICCFA Magazine
- “Marketing to Death”, printed in the August-September 2014 issue of ICCFA Magazine.
*Are you aware that we can eliminate your own customers from your prospect list ? This saves you from marketing to individuals you already know. It’s a great savings.
We are proud members of:
- International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Directors Association (ICCFA).
- The Florida Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association (FCCFA).
Call the professionals at Dataman Group Direct at (800) 771-3282. We’ll help you find the best prospects in your area for your pre-planning program. Let us provide you with a free analysis to show you what’s available in your market.
Your success is our success.
BTW – This is very cool. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation ordered these beautiful custom program tassels from our friends over at Tassel Depot. Www.tasseldepot.com