This unique list can put you in touch with Equity Spenders.
Each month, millions of homeowners are granted tax-deductible home equity loans. These loans are also known as lines of credit, refinances or second mortgages. For most consumers, that can mean receiving a check between $10,000 and $100,000. According to Experian, at least half of those dollars are often spent right away.
Equity Spenders are typically mature, financially sophisticated consumers. They use this money for lots of reasons. Homeowners use this loans to consolidate debt, pay off first mortgages and finance businesses. As a result, they use the money to acquire products that will enhance their style of living. Their purchases often include home improvement, new furniture and appliances. Other purchases include additional real estate, new cars, vacation and luxury items. Equity spenders are also taking advantage of insurance and investment opportunities. We also see them using their money for higher education, dental work and wedding arrangements for their children.
The Equity Spenders list contains 10 million households. We average more than 225,000 new Equity Spender households each month. The actual file is updated on a weekly basis. Consequently, if you want to reach this group quickly, you can take advantage of our weekly updates.
These Consumers are a Highly Desirable Audience for Direct-Marketing Offers because they
- Have recently received large amounts of ready cash
- Often invest in home improvements that require additional purchases of items such as carpeting, draperies or furniture
- Are often in the market for vacations or luxury items, such as boats or recreational vehicles
- Often consolidate debt, which may free up their disposable income for additional spending
Selects on the Equity Spender List Help You Fine Tune your Prospects
- Loan Amount
- Type: FHA, VA, Conventional
- Loan Rate: Fixed vs. Variable
- Scrubbed telephone #s – available on approx. 12% of the file