THINK GREEN WITH DATAMAN GROUP’S GREENAWARE ECO-FRIENDLY LISTS
This is a great time to reach out to Eco-Friendly Consumers with our GreenAware Eco-Friendly Lists.
GreenAware is a joint venture between Experian and Simmons’ Market Research. Simmons has developed a series of Green Segmentation Profiles. This is based on the mindset of consumers towards the environment. These profiles take consumer behavior, attitudes, opinions, lifestyles and media usage into consideration. As a result, we can use these profiles to help you find the right prospects for your product.
The Environmental Leader took a critical look at green marketing. They found that marketers who have tested green messages generally found them much more effective than their typical messaging.
Green Messaging Works
- 80% expect to spend more on green marketing
- 4 times as many marketers said green marketing was more effective than those who said it was less effective
- Smaller firms spend a higher percentage of their marketing budget on green marketing.
- 2% spent their $$ on-line. 49.8% on print. 40% on direct mail. 7% on outdoor advertising. 7% on radio and TV.
- Nearly half said decision-makers hold green marketing in high regard
- Marketers who track Marketing Spend and it’s relations to sales believe people will Pay More for Green Products