April is National Lawn Care Month.
Spring is in the air and we are all thrilled to get out and smell the roses.
Of course we need to plant them first.
At the Filhaber Home, we are getting ready for Spring!
We just pressure-cleaned our roof, gutters, patio & walkways, and had the exterior of our home re-painted (and boy does that look good!). Our lawn has been fertilized and our new spring/summer plantings should be installed next week.
This is a key time for businesses in the lawn & pest industry, pool & patio, gutter cleaning, and painting & remodeling should be marketing – marketing – marketing because this is the time that freshening up their great outdoors is on the mind of every Homeowner.
And, home service businesses – don’t forget the importance of reaching out to New Homeowners. They don’t have established relationships with home service professionals – yet. Make sure you contact them before the competition!
Mail – Call them – or stop by homes in your area and introduce yourself. Your job is to market-market-market during National Lawn Care month. This way you can guarantee yourself a great season.
National Lawn Care Month is also a great for your social media. This is an ideal opportunity for you to highlight the benefits of natural grass in your community.
SPREAD THE WORD:
• Tweet about it. Write tweets using the facts and resources on this webpage. Use the hashtag #LawnCareMonth. Here are a few example tweets:
• Did you know that a 50 by 50 foot lawn provides enough oxygen for a family of 4? #LawnCareMonth
• Spring has arrived. Here are some tips to help care for your yard. #LawnCareMonth
• Did you know 1 acre of grass produces more oxygen than 1 acre of rainforest. #LawnCareMonth
• Did you know that lawns can be 30 degrees cooler than blacktop? #LawnCareMonth
• Post to Instagram. If you are an Instagram user, post photos of your lawn care work and tag the photo with #LawnCareMonth. Everyone enjoys photos of beautiful lawns and landscapes.
• Blog about it. Write about National Lawn Care Month in your company blog. Use the logo and photos to add interest to your post.
• Tell clients about it. Promote National Lawn Care Month on your website or in e-newsletters or e-blasts to clients. It will get them thinking about their lawn and get them excited for spring.
• Post to Facebook. Share some of the facts and resources on your Facebook page.