For the first time Experian is making this highly predictive transactional data overlay available to all clients and prospects regardless of the industry, size, or if they contribute or not to the traditional coop products. There are many retailers, etailers and catalogers affiliated with this program who contribute to it on an on-going basis.
You can tailor your list based on what consumers have purchased in the past. This gives us some insight into what they may be buying again in the future.
- Accurately target future product offers using the increased visibility into the historical purchases for a household
- Realize an additional lift of 25% against complied files
- Improved segmentation through known transactional selects via RFM (recency, frequency, monetary) information
- Select By Purchase Date or Purchase Amount
Where the data comes from:
Combined aggregated Z-24 information from retail & catalog proprietary sources. 38 summarized product categories were developed and populated with recency, frequency and monetary (RFM) data
Available as a selection, a data append, or scored on your own file with a purchase propensity score.
Some sample elements that are available on the Transactional Data File:
- Purchased pet products in the past 6 months
- Purchased electronic products, spending more than $2000 in the last 4 years.
- Purchase plus sized women’s clothing in the last 12 months
- Purchased Apparel (Children, High End, Low End)
- Purchased Jewelry or Cosmetics
- Purchased Vitamins and Health Products
- Purchased Pet Supplies or Good
- Spent money on Home Improvement