Lists For Insurance Agents, Funeral Homes & Cemeteries
Dataman Group’s Final Expense lists target individuals age 45 -85 in the lower-to-mid income ranges. Our basic Final Expense lists start at $150.00.
Our lists are available for:
- Direct Mail
Direct mail has always worked in the Final Expense space.
- Mail 10,000 pieces, get back 20-50 direct mail leads
- 30 Direct Mail Leads = 12 to 16 sales presentations
- 12 to 16 sales presentations = 5 to 8 sales
- Estimate each sale will average at least $50 monthly or $600 of annualized premium
- If you average 6 sales off of every 30 leads, according to Douglass Massi, Final Expense Sales Trainer and Top Producer for Security National List for 2015, 2016 and 2017, you will make over $100,000 a year, even after 20% of the business falls off the book in the first year.
Door-to-door canvassing can be very effective. You can tighten up your criteria and customize a targeted list and have it emailed to you in street / house number sequence to make your canvassing efforts more effective. (note: if you order this list on-line it will not come in street order)
- 30-40 Door knocks a day can get you 3-5 presentations, or more
- 3-5 presentation can get you a sale or 3
- If you do this, 5 days a week, you can end up with more than 20 sales a month
- 20 sales a month can easily turn into that six figure income
Telemarketing is still an inexpensive way to generate leads. We provide scrubbed data to insure you are only calling numbers not on the Do Not Call list.
Some agents do their own calling; others word with a call center.
Selling final expense over the phone from the comfort of your own home is very doable. You need to have patience, a strong work ethic and some good phone personality. Your goal is to build rapport with your prospect.
Minimum list pricing starts at $150.00, including scrubbed telephone numbers. Also – check out our monthly specials.
We also provide lists tailored for agents selling graded death benefit policies, using our medical Ailment Sufferers data.
Same day service is available via e-mail. Agents can specify whether they want their data in excel, an avery label format or in .txt.
Want a little background into why people buy Final Expense Insurance? – Read Behind Final Expense Insurance Marketing