LIFE INSURANCE LISTS
Among households saying they are likely to buy life insurance in the next 12 months, 35% say the reason they have not yet bought life insurance is because no one has approached them about it.
It’s a competitive world out there.
Life Insurance marketers cannot afford to just sit back and hope that an on-line searcher finds them. Agents need to be proactive and continually reach out to the right prospects at the right time.
Life Insurance is typically purchased at specific times in a consumer’s life.
- Birth of a New Baby
- Purchase of a Home
- Home Mortgage Refinance
- Presence of Young Children
- Turning 40
- Small Business Owners
Thousands of Consumers are Buying Life Insurance Every Day
- 41% percent of Life Insurance shoppers say life events (marriage, children, buying a house, etc.) motivated them to shop for life insurance. Insurance agents should concentrate on marketing to these key trigger groups. New Homeowner and New Parents list are easy to obtain and Insurance agents should make it a priority to reach out to these key market groups – especially knowing that 41% of life insurance buyers are from these groups.
Consumers Prefer to Shop & Buy Life Insurance Face-to-Face
- Face-to-face is still the most preferred method for buying life insurance. While 86% of consumers use the Internet to research life insurance before purchasing, only 16% percent of consumers would prefer to buy insurance completely online.
Insurance Agents Use Direct Mail to Prospect
- Direct mail is the only way to consistently reach the top the Life Insurance prospects – such as New Homeowners and New Parents. A well thought out letter with appropriate premium will earn Insurance Agents a coveted face-to-face appointment. People buy insurance from people. Let them Buy From YOU!
- The key to success is targeting the right people with a top quality list and mailing to them at the right time with the right message.
At Dataman Group, we can help insurance marketers pinpoint the best possible prospects in their specific market area, helping them create an on-going outreach program that brings them a continuous flow of quality leads.