Lists for the Water Quality Industry
Hundreds of Water Purification companies across the country have been working with Dataman Group since the 1980s to acquire accurate, high-quality home owner lists specifically tailored to the products they are selling.
We are dedicated to providing the most responsive targeted mailing lists to help dealers increase their business.
After our first mailing with Dataman, we saw an increase in the quality of leads by over 90%. The lists we were provided from other companies had wrong phone numbers, wrong names, renters (tons of renters) and wrong addresses. Making the switch to Dataman saved my hide."Marica Martinez Pur-A-Life Water Solutions Riverside, CA (951) 682-9632
Select from these highly responsive databases for your targeted mailing lists:
- New Homeowners
- Homeowner with Growing Families - New Babies & Pre-Natal households
- Homeowners with Children ** great list for 2013 - every parent wants healthy children!
- Eco-Friendly Homeowners
- Golden Homeowners
- New Connects ** Lots of Dealers are setting appointments with this new list option!
- Homeowners with Realty Information
- Homeowners with Ailments
- Homeowners who are Health Conscious
- Mail Order Responders
- Telemarketing Lists
- Selected Businesses & New Businesses
- Homeowners with Discretionary Spending Dollars
- Septic Tank Owners
At Dataman Group, we are committed to the Water Quality Industry. No other marketing company offers you more options.
All our direct mail and telemarketing lists are continuously updated. Scrubbed telephone numbers are available on all of our files. And, you won't waste any dollars marketing to prospects who aren't in your territory. With Dataman Group, you can select only those zip codes or counties that suit your needs!
Dataman Group Direct Mail & Telemarketing Lists is a proud member of the WQA - Water Quality Association and a sponsor of the annual WQA-Aquatech Annual Conference. We look forward to to seeing you March 19th & 20th, 2014 in Orlando - Booth 112.
If you missed DataDale's presentation at the 2013 Conference in Indianapolis "Does My Water Dealership Really Need a Facebook Page?", you can download it from Slide Share. DataDale also packed the house with her presentation on Top Response Marketing Segments for Water Quality Dealers on Aqua Stage 1 on the conference floor. If you missed us at the 2012 WQA-Aquatech Conference in Las Vegas and would like a copy of DataDale's presentation: Direct Marketing Techniques for Small Businesses - you can download it from Slide Share. This presentation gives Water Quality Dealers the right messaging to use with the top direct marketing lead lists in the industry. If you would like a copy of the DataDale's 2012 presentation: Effective Marketing Techniques for Water Quality Dealers - please e-mail us.
Read Dale "DataDale" Filhaber's articles or blogs on Direct Marketing for the Water Conditioning Industry:
- Painting a Vision for 2013 - in the January, 2013 issue of Water Technology - Datadale has contributed to this article
- You Can Only Make Good Coffee With Good Water - posted Aug 21, 2013
- Ten Marketing Tips for Water Quality Dealers - In the November, 2011 issue of Water Conditioning & Purification International Magazine
- Reflections after 2011 WQA - posted March 18, 2011
- Water Dealers: 5 Things You Must Do Every Day to Build Your Business - In the December 2010 issue of Water Conditioning & Purification International Magazine
- CNN Report on Chromium-6 - Posted December 20, 2010
- Increased Risks from Tap water Consumption to Key Market Segments - Posted Nov 11, 2010
- 2009 Marketing Trends in the Water Quality Industry, - in the March 2009 issue of Water Conditioning & Purification International Magazine
- Dealer Dynamics - Marketing Trends 2008 - Beyond the New Homeowner,in the June, 2008 issue of Water Conditioning & Purification Magazine
- Effective Direct Mail for Water Treatment Dealers, in the August, 2004 issue of Water Technology Magazine
- Life After the Do Not Call Law - Where Dealers Go from Here, in the October, 2003 issue of Water Conditioning & Purification (WC&P) Magazine
- "How the Rules Have Changed" [PDF 80K], which appeared in the March, 2002 issue of Water Conditioning & Purification (WC&P) Magazine Reprinted with permission of Water Conditioning & Purification Magazine ©. Any reuse or republication, in part or whole, must be with written consent to the Publisher.
For those Water Dealers who have expanded their product line to include Air Quality Systems - read about our Respiratory Ailment Sufferers List.
No other marketing company helps you Reach the Right People at the Right Time like Dataman Group!