MORTGAGE LEAD LISTS
Datadale’s Outlook for the 2nd Half of 2016:
Home price appreciation is expected to continue in 2016. The housing market has stabilized and, in many areas, it’s difficult to find a home to buy.Right now, interest rates are low and mortgage professionals are doing well with First Time Home Buyer and refinance loans. There is also a growing increase in Reverse Mortgages. Many Financial Planners are looking at this group tying that investment into existing retirement assets.
- Millenials – All bets are on millennials to be the next big wave of home buyers. “Once they get that financial independence, I think they are probably sick and tired of living at home and ready to move out.” – Frank Nothaft, chief economist, CoreLogic
- Hispanics – Increased numbers, greater affluence, buying larger-sized homes to house multiple generations.
- First Time Home buyers – Did you read the article in the NY Times about boomers who are buying their first homes?
- FHA Loan Holders with enough Equity to refinance to a conventional loan
Could become a Hot Market Soon:
- Reverse Mortgage Market – No COLA for Social Security recipients, many retirees need dollars to live on. New Reverse Mortgage products are in the market that are flexible to meet home owner needs, including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECMs), which are insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
2016 is predicted to be the biggest year in the mortgage industry since 2012. This is the time to market your mortgage business and Dataman Group offers you the lists you need to succeed.
Our mortgage mailing lists and mortgage loan data is accurate and up-to-date, guaranteeing you high quality data for maximum performance. We offer mortgage mailing lists (and mortgage telemarketing lists) for all of the different products that you may offer; including loans for first time buyers, mortgage refinancing, loan consolidation, streamlining, reverse mortgages, renovation loans as well as mortgage protection insurance.
Top List Pick for August, 2016
- Enhanced First Time Home Buyers – These Renters are taking advantage of rock-bottom pricing on homes/condos and low rates on mortgages- these are top prospects for every mortgage company. The Enhanced First Time Home Buyer overlay really separates the basic renter data by looking at age, income, marital status, lor, ethnicity, modeled credit and geography. In 2015, 29% of new home sales were from First Time Home Buyers. This figure is expected to increase with the changes to the FHA. It is predicted that over 250,000 new homebuyers will purchase their first home over the next 3 years as a result of those changes.
- Refinance Prospects – Due to a recent drop in interest rates, applications rose to the highest level since early 2015. This is a great time to market refinance loans.
We offer mailing lists for:
- Equity Loan Prospects
- FHA / VA Streamlining
- 125% LTV Prospects
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects
- Potential First Time Home Buyers
- Renovation Loan Prospects
- Seller Carry Backs -Private Note Buyers
Select from these high response mortgage telemarketing lists and mortgage marketing list databases:
**Read Datadale’s Blogs for the Mortgage Industry:
New Hybrid Marketing Methods for Mortgage Professionals – published 1/15/2015
2015 Marks the Return of First Time Home Buyers to the Marketplace – published 1/2/2015
What We Can Learn from the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study – published 9/29/14
New Home Purchase Leads for Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers – published 4/1/14
Mortgage Direct Mail – Can It Rebound? – published 8/14/14
Mortgage Mailers – Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? – published 9/26/13
How Mortgage Mailers are Generating New Leads with Direct Mail – published 1/16/2014
Click here to read the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study
Telephone numbers are available on most mortgage loan mailing list databases, so you can request mortgage telemarketing leads in your market today! Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists are flushed from our files. Federal SAN required for all telemarketing lists.
We carry mortgage lists, refinance lists, mortgage mailing lists, mortgage insurance leads, renters, first time home buyers, qualified mortgage lists, renovation loan prospects, private note holders, seller carry backs, FHA-VA loan lists, and modeled credit score lists