MORTGAGE LEAD LISTS
DataDave’s Mortgage Outlook – 2nd Quarter of 2017
Focus your marketing on what would trigger the need for a mortgage
It is time for Mortgage Marketers to maintain some perspective about the current market. Face it, we were spoiled by the low rates of 2016 and now that they’ve crept up somewhat, pessimism is setting in. After all who would want a Mortgage at 4.25%? When I purchased my first home, I was thrilled to find a Mortgage with an interest rate below 11%. The Real Estate market had some of its greatest periods of growth while Interest Rates were hovering above 6%. It’s time to focus your marketing on what would trigger the need for a mortgage.
First quarter home sales might seem a bit sluggish as consumers look at what the market might be like in the near future but soon reality will set in and Renters and owners of Starter Homes will realize what great values are out there. Growing families need room and focusing on families with young children is a great strategy. For First time homebuyers, you might want to partner with a realtor and host some Home buying seminars. Our Enhanced First Time Homebuyer database is perfect for reaching the most desirable Renters out there. Our Homeowners with Children list is also perfect to reach “Move-Up Homeowners”.
Let’s also remember the “Move-Down” Homeowners – Empty Nesters who are ready to trade in their 5 Bedroom house for something more manageable.
Don’t forget about refinancing
Beyond Homebuyers, there are also Homeowners who still have refinancing needs that can be addressed even in today’s market. People with ARMs are always worried about their interest rates. There are also Homeowners who took out loans during higher interest rate periods who for various reasons were not able to refinance until now. Maybe they had credit issues that have been recently resolved.
The time to market to them – is now. If you allow yourself to become frozen because today’s great rates are not quite as great as yesterdays, someone else will benefit from your reluctance to market.
BTW – The Fed declined to raise interest rates for the time being. It’s only a matter of time before rates go up again so this might be the best possible time to market to potential Homebuyers and Refinance prospects
Top List Picks for April, 2017
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects – These Golden Homeowners are using the equity in their homes. Many are spending money on home improvements so they can “age in place” in their current homes; others are incorporating into their Retirement strategy.
- Enhanced First Time Home Buyers – These Renters are taking advantage of rock-bottom pricing on homes/condos and low rates on mortgages- these are top prospects for every mortgage company. The Enhanced First Time Home Buyer overlay really separates the basic renter data by looking at age, income, marital status, lor, ethnicity, modeled credit and geography. In 2015, 29% of new home sales were from First Time Home Buyers. This figure is expected to increase with the changes to the FHA. It is predicted that over 250,000 new homebuyers will purchase their first home over the next 3 years as a result of those changes.
We offer mailing lists for:
- Equity Loan Prospects
- FHA / VA Streamlining
- 125% LTV Prospects
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects
- Potential First Time Home Buyers
- Renovation Loan Prospects
- Seller Carry Backs -Private Note Buyers
Select from these high response mortgage telemarketing lists and mortgage marketing list databases:
**Read Datadale’s Blogs for the Mortgage Industry:
Is 2016 the Year for Reverse Mortgages? – published Jan 2016
DataDale’s Mortgage Outlook for 2nd Half of 2016 – published 8/3/ 2016
New Hybrid Marketing Methods for Mortgage Professionals – published 1/15/2015
2015 Marks the Return of First Time Home Buyers to the Marketplace – published 1/2/2015
What We Can Learn from the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study – published 9/29/14
New Home Purchase Leads for Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers – published 4/1/14
Mortgage Direct Mail – Can It Rebound? – published 8/14/14
Mortgage Mailers – Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? – published 9/26/13
How Mortgage Mailers are Generating New Leads with Direct Mail – published 1/16/2014
Click here to read the 2014 Fannie Mae National Housing Study
Telephone numbers are available on most mortgage loan mailing list databases, so you can request mortgage telemarketing leads in your market today! Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists are flushed from our files. Federal SAN required for all telemarketing lists.
We carry mortgage lists, refinance lists, mortgage mailing lists, mortgage insurance leads, renters, first time home buyers, qualified mortgage lists, renovation loan prospects, private note holders, seller carry backs, FHA-VA loan lists, and modeled credit score lists