The Postal Service® is doing something new—and digital—with mail. This Informed Delivery Guide provides business mailers with a new opportunity to engage users. They can do this through an integrated mail and digital marketing campaign that generates additional consumer impressions, interactions and insights.
- New digital channel with an engaged user base – 65% actively look at their morning Informed Delivery email
Multi-channel campaigns generating multiple impressions
- Enhanced customer call to action with interactive content
- Marketers experience high email open rates
Informed Delivery interactive campaigns provide additional benefits, allowing mailers to
- Enhance the presentation of the scanned mail piece images that consumers are already receiving.
- Give the mail recipient or other household members the opportunity to take action immediately on their mail piece. They can click on a campaign image/website link. This is regardless of whether or not they retrieve mail from a physical mailbox.
- Coordinate multi-channel campaigns.
- Collect information on campaign reach and results (e.g., open rates, click-through rates) through data analytics