Prospective Auto Buyers List
Now that the Shelby Bill has gone into effect, marketers are searching for a new list geared to reaching prospective auto buyers.
Dataman Group’s Prospective Auto Buyers List was developed from a random sample of consumers, utilized from Experian’s Insource Data and File One databases. This In the Market Model was created to rank order the likelihood of individuals being “in the market” for purchasing a vehicle.
Some of the features of Dataman Group’s Prospective Auto Buyers List includes:
- Predicts the likelihood of being ready to purchase a vehicle within the upcoming 5 months – there are different models for new and used vehicle purchases.
- Can be utilized for list selection purposes – is Shelby Bill compliant
- Utilizes Modeled Credit Statistics, which provide a powerful edge over generic demographic models, to effectively target and lift response for diverse marketers.
- Can be used in conjunction with standard list selection purposes or as input to a pre-screen program.
- Select from Very Likely, Likely, Average, Not Likely, Not Very Likely
This list has proven responsive for auto dealers throughout the country.
And, marketers can also refine the list with age, income, presence of children (helpful for SUV / van buyers)
Pre-natal households and Parents of New Babies are also excellent prospects for vehicle sales!
Modeled Credit Scored Auto Prospect Lists
Choose by household modeled credit score. This list can be refined with age + income information. First Time Auto Buyers are also available.
For bona-fide credit data, appropriate FRCA disclaimers are required.