Our new homeowner programs put you in front of new homeowners when they need to buy
New Homeowners are an amazing market segment who need a wide range of goods & services and will spend their dollars to get what they need. Even though they may be small in numbers, when it comes to lifetime value, there is no more profitable customer.
New homeowners purchase more products and services in the first six months after moving than an established resident spends in a two-year period.
According to a recent Scarborough USA+ Study, New Homeowners spent over $19 billion dollars on home improvements – ranging from furniture, appliance and electronic purchases to heavy remodeling projects. The latest study from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) offers additional insight.
New homeowner buying statistics you can’t afford to ignore
- Services – 99% of new homeowners spend money on professional Services. These include as new doctors, new beauty salons, new dentist, new mechanic, new dry cleaner, etc. in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Furniture – 60% of new homeowners spend money on Furniture.
- Window Coverings – 57% of new homeowners spend money on Window Coverings in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Electronics – 52% of new homeowners spend money on Electronics in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Kitchen appliances – 40% of new homeowners spend money on Appliances in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Bedding/Mattress – 33% of new homeowners spend money on Bedding/Mattresses in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Water Filters – 72% of new homeowners buy a water conditioner within a year of buying their new home.
- Pest Control – 70% of new homeowners will buy a pest control contract in their first year
- Landscaping – 51% of New Homeowners will have landscaping work done on their new home in the first year.
- Do It Yourself – 49% of new homeowners made a purchase at Home Depot in their first year. 45% of new homeowners made a purchase at Lowes.
Marketing to New Homeowners with Postcards
New Homeowners have buying needs that other consumers don’t. Lots’ of statistics show their buying habits (click HERE to see the list)….but, basically we all know that they are A Plus leads.
There are a finite number of New Homeowners in your area. That means they are very valuable to you.
The only way to reach ALL the New Homeowners in your area is via direct mail.
Postcards give you the easiest, most cost-effective way to reach the New Homeowners in your rea.
Customized for your business
MyDMpostcards.com offers several high quality, results-proven postcard designs specifically created for the New Homeowner market. You can customize them with
- Company name / logo
- Phone number / website
- Your offer
- Photos of your staff
- Your brand colors
The best part is that there are NO MINIMUMS!
If there are only 118 New Homeowners in your area on a given week, then you can mail to those 118 New Homeowners. Since the number of New Homeowners changes each week, so can your postcard mailings!
Consistency drives success
Consistency is the key to your marketing success. A New Homeowner program, mailed to New Homeowners every week will help you build your business.
This is the easiest way to develop new customers who can stay with your business for a long time.
A new client is priceless – think about lifetime value
New Homeowners can become loyal customers, generating a lifetime value far greater than the investment. A business that treats a New Homeowner right, can keep them for decades!
Here’s my favorite quote from Bob Manela, a CPA in Boca Raton FL who bought his first new homeowner program 33 years ago:
Kudos to the Dataman Group New Home Owner list. I still have clients from the first list I bought from you 33 years ago. Thanks for helping me grow my practice.
Robert A. Manela, CPA Manela & Associates
Can you imagine – he still has clients from his very first new homeowner mailing in 1989!!!
We’ve been providing New Homeowner lists since 1981, which means we really understand this market.