CONSUMER FINANCIAL INSIGHTS
This exciting new overlay on our Consumer file is called Consumer Financial Insights, which was developed by First Manhattan Consulting Group.
Consumer Financial Insights℠ are one-dimensional segmentation frameworks based on self-reported and actual financial services-related behaviors. Consumer Financial Insights scores are used by marketers across a wide range of applications, including targeting households based on their potential within specific asset categories, e.g., Deposits, Investable Assets, Mortgage, Total Net Assets.
Consumer Financial Insights are household-level scores and are therefore more accurate than zip+4 scoring systems. All scores comply with regulatory data guidelines, where applicable.
The scores can also be appended to both customer and prospect files and are available for both invitation-to-apply campaigns and pre-screen campaigns, where applicable.
Based on the actual offer, these are the categories marketers can choose from:
- Household Deposits Score – deposit balances held at financial institutions.
- Investable Assets Score® – investable assets: deposits (checking, savings, money market, CD), stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement accounts, etc.
- Investment Balances Score℠ – investment balances: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement accounts, etc.
- Mortgage Refinance Score® – likelihood to refinance a mortgage. This score is available for both pre-screen and invitation-to-apply campaigns.
- Net Asset Score® – total assets minus total liabilities
Overlay that on top of our robust demographics, such as age, income, marital status, gender, home ownership and home value…..and direct mailers have a mailing list that will respond!