Finding the right long term care insurance leads is an agent’s top priority.
The truth is that every Baby Boomer knows the facts. At least 70% of people over 65 will need long-term care services and support at some point in their lives. Everyone knows they need it. Your job is to have them buy their LTC Policy from you.
Top Prospect Groups
- Turning 50 – The #1 source for new Long Term Care policy sales are individuals who are Turning 50 , which is no surprise since most consumers know that LTC premium costs goes up at age 50. Dataman Group Lead Tip: Reach out to the Turning 50-ers 60 days before they turn the big 5-0.
- Homeowners, age 50-64, income $50,000+up – The next top response group are Homeowners, age 50-64, income $50,000+up from our National Consumer Database. Dataman Group Lead Tip: Ask us to code spousal data, making it a breeze to create appropriate quotes on policies that allow for spousal discounts.
- Ailment Sufferers – With new underwriting guidelines for LTC products geared to high risk individuals, agents can now market to individuals suffering from specific ailments such as cystic fibrosis, diabetes, cancer, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, heart disease or osteoporosis using our Ailment Sufferers Database .
- Turning 55 and Turning 65 -Dataman Group’s Turning 55 List and Turning 65 List let agents target prospects who need Long Term Care Insurance and have literally waited to the last possible time to purchase a policy. This list is sequenced by month of birth so you can contact your prospects at the right time.
- Pre-Retirees – Our Occupation File allows agents to select Professionals or executives who are nearing retirement. Dataman Group Lead Tip: Ask us to use an income overlay to this pre-retiree list to further qualify the prospects.
Note about Telephone #s: Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists have been been flushed from our files. Estimate scrubbed telephone #s are available for 12% of the file.