Finding the right long term care insurance leads is an agent’s top priority.
The truth is that every Baby Boomer knows the facts. At least 70% of people over 65 will need long-term care services and support at some point in their lives. Everyone knows they need it. Your job is to have them buy their LTC Policy from you.
- Turning 50 – The #1 source for new Long Term Care policy sales are individuals who are Turning 50 , which is no surprise since most consumers know that LTC premium costs goes up at age 50. Dataman Group Lead Tip: Reach out to the Turning 50-ers 60 days before they turn the big 5-0.
- Homeowners, age 50-64, income $50,000+up – The next top response group are Homeowners, age 50-64, income $50,000+up from our National Consumer Database. Dataman Group Lead Tip: Ask us to code spousal data, making it a breeze to create appropriate quotes on policies that allow for spousal discounts.
- Ailment Sufferers – With new underwriting guidelines for LTC products geared to high risk individuals, agents can now market to individuals suffering from specific ailments using our Ailment Sufferers Database .
- Turning 55 and Turning 65 -Dataman Group’s Turning 55 List and Turning 65 List let agents target prospects who need Long Term Care Insurance and have literally waited to the last possible time to purchase a policy. This list is sequenced by month of birth so you can contact your prospects at the right time.
- Pre-Retirees – Our Occupation File allows agents to select Professionals or executives who are nearing retirement. Dataman Group Lead Tip: Ask us to use an income overlay to this pre-retiree list to further qualify the prospects.
Note about Telephone #s: Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists have been been flushed from our files. Call our office if you are looking for lists with telephone numbers or email addresses.