For Non-Profits Only
Non-profits raise money with well-conceived Direct Mail and Telemarketing programs geared to reaching the right people with the right offer. We offer mailing lists and phone lists of donors, past contributors to political, health + institutional or religious charities, as well as households who have made multiple gifts. All of our lists can be refined by age, income, and home ownership to enhance response. Ethnicity and religious persuasion can also be overlaid on our files.
If your agency is new to Direct Marketing, please start by taking a few minutes to self-asses whether your non-profit is ready to undertake this commitment.
Top Response Mailing Lists
- Past Contributors - Customize these prospects by age, income, gender, as well as # of times they have contributed.
- Behavior Bank - Customize these prospects by donor interest as well as age & income characteristics.
- New Homeowners - Brand new to your market, New Homeowners are a fabulous prospect group for local organizations.
- Golden Homeowners - This top donor prospect group is the one that rounds out your DM fundraising campaign prospect list.
Strategies &Tactics for Non-Profits
- The Top 8 Pitfalls of Direct Mail Fundraising - (March 2013)
- Case Study from the ASPCA - (Jan 2013)
- Proven Strategies to Increase Direct Mail Fundraising - (August 2011)
- Donors Prefer Direct Mail - but List Hygiene is Vital -
- Is Direct Mail Right for your Fund-Raising Organization? - (June 2010)
- 10 Tips for Raising Money in Tough Economic Times - (reprinted from FundRaising Success Magazine, June 2009)
- Overview of Direct Mail in the Non-Profit World - (presented at Florida Direct Marketing Association, Feb 2006)
- Generational Marketing - (presented at JCCA Bienniel in Philadelphia, May 2006)
- Church Outreach Program - (presented June 2007, updated June 2009)
- Generational Marketing for Fund Raising Success - (May 2008)
- 45 Easy Ways to Cultivate High Value Donors - (reprinted from FundRaising Success Magazine, July 2008)
- Tips for Maintaining Donor E-Mail Addresses - (March 2009)
DataDale's Mailing Tips for Non-Profits
Let's be honest. Because many non-profit agencies rely on volunteers who are not professionals in the Direct Mail world, often mistakes occur that can easily be avoided. Some of these errors are as simple-to-avoid as using the right paper stock or making sure that sizing meets USPS guidelines. Click here to download DataDale's FREE USPS Primer for non-profits.
Discretionary Spending Index **Brand New
This new select allows non-profits to target individuals who not only have a high income - but they are willing to spend it. Even with our non-profit discount, you need to figure that using this select will add about 5 cents to the cost of each record. Many national mailers are using this to narrow down their list count and reach out to individuals who are willing to write a check.
For additional information, please call our office at (800) 771-3282. We'll be happy to help design the list that best suits your organization's needs!