Dataman Group offers you specialized prospect programs and mortgage mailing lists geared to helping you reach new customers. Our lists of renters help you pinpoint 1st time home buyer. Our lists of mortgage prospects will help you create qualified mortgage leads designed for top response!
Our mortgage marketing list and mortgage loan mailing list data is accurate and up-to-date, guaranteeing you high quality data for maximum performance. We offer mortgage mailing lists and mortgage telemarketing lists for all of the different products that you may offer; including mortgage refinancing, loan consolidation, streamlining, reverse mortgages as well as mortgage protection insurance.
Top List Pick for March, 2014
- Enhanced First Time Home Buyers - These Renters are taking advantage of rock-bottom pricing on homes/condos and low rates on mortgages- these are top prospects for every mortgage company. The Enhanced First Time Home Buyer overlay really separates the basic renter data by looking at age, income. marital status, lor, ethnicity, modeled credit and geography. In January 2014, 27% of new home sales were from First Time Home Buyers!
We offer mailing lists for
- Equity Loan Prospects
- B/C - Sub-Prime Prospects
- FHA / VA Streamlining
- 125% LTV Prospects
- Reverse Mortgage Prospects
- Potential First Time Home Buyers
- Seller Carry Backs -Private Note Buyers
- Equity Corp Representatives
Select from these high response mortgage telemarketing lists and mortgage marketing list databases:
- New Homeowners
- New Mortgages
- Equity Spenders
- Golden Homeowners
- Realty Consumer Database
- Private Party - Seller Carry Back Loans
- Summarized Credit Statistics
- 1st Mortgage Holders
- Mortgage Trigger Data
- Fixed vs. Variable Rate Loans
- FHA - VA Loan Database
- Credit Scored Lists
- High Interest Rate Lenders
- Hispanic Homeowners / Mortgage Holders
- Homeowners by Credit Score
- Underbanked Households
- Student Loan Holders
**Read Datadale's Blogs for the Mortgage Industry:
Mortgage Mailers - Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? - published 9/26/13
How Mortgage Mailers are Generating New Leads with Direct Mail - published 1/16/2014
Telephone numbers are available on most mortgage loan mailing list databases, so you can request mortgage telemarketing leads in your market today! Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists are flushed from our files. Federal SAN required for all telemarketing lists.
We carry mortgage lists, refinance lists, mortgage mailing lists, mortgage insurance leads, renters, qualified mortgage lists, private note holders, seller carry backs, fha-va loan lists, b/c and sub-prime lists, credit score lists, Mortgage Trigger Data, 30-60-90-120 day lates, and lists with summarized credit statistics.