Finding the Right Prospects for Long-Term Health Care Policies
There is no hotter insurance product on the market today than Long Term Health Care. Let's face it, today's Baby Boomers are making these decisions today as they plan ahead....and this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Dataman Group's lists allows insurance professionals to select prospects by age, income and home ownership selects using our National Consumer Database. Scrubbed telephone #s are available for approximately 12% of the file. Be assured that our files have all the appropriate Do Not Call suppressions in place for your protection.
Most insurance professionals select prospects from our Homeowner file, pulling ages 50-64, income $50,000+up. In addition to the head-of-household name, we can even provide you with spousal data, so you can prepare appropriate quotes on policies that allow for spousal discounts.
Savvy LTC marketers will reach out to the Turning 50 group. Smart consumers know that the cost for many LTC policies goes up at age 50....and marketers who contact individuals who will be Turning 50 have found this to be their #1 source for new LTC policy sales! Insurance marketers can select a Dataman Group Turning 50 List in their specific market, overlay with income criteria and should contact their prospects 60 days before they turn the big 5-0!
**Brand New - New Long Term Care products in the marketplace are geared to High Risk individuals who have never qualified for LTC coverage in the past. New underwriting guidelines have been written offering the opportunity to obtain coverage to individuals suffering from specific ailments who have had trouble acquiring long-terms care insurance such as those with cystic fibrosis, diabetes, cancer, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis or osteoporosis. Our Ailment Sufferers Database lets LTC agents target these individuals by age, income and home ownership.
Other responsive groups for Long Term Care Prospecting include:
Dataman Group's Turning 65 List helps you target prospects who need Long Terms Care Insurance and have literally waited to the last possible time to purchase a policy. This list is sequenced by month of birth so you can contact your prospects at the right time.
Our Occupation File will allow you to select Professionals or executives who are nearing retirement. You can include an income select to further qualify the prospects.
Same day delivery on most orders. We can e-mail the data to you in a variety of formats.
Facts about the Long-Term Care Market
- Seniors represent the fastest growing age group in the United States. It is projected that the 75+ population will increase 70 percent by 2025.
- Demographics are closing in on the Baby Boomers. The number of Americans Age 65 or older is expected to nearly double in this time period.
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia alone afflict four million Americans, a figure expected to increase 350 percent by 2050 if no cure is found.
- Long term care is experiencing a substantial annual growth rate.
- By 2014, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services predict an 83 percent increase in government spending alone. By 2040, the long-term care market is expected to grow by 250 percent.
- Approximately 16,000 licensed nursing facilities in the United States serve 1.4 million residents.
- The number of seniors living in assisted living residences is 800,000.
- The number of Americans residing in continuing care retirement communities is 725,000.
- Adult day centers provide care for 150,000 older Americans each day.
- The majority of long-term care facilities provide multiple levels of care services.
- By the year 2020, 12 million older Americans will require long-term care services.
Source: Long-Term Care Management magazine.
Note about Telephone #s: All Federal, State and DMA Do Not Call Lists have been been flushed from our files. Sample mail piece and/or telemarketing script required.