Home Improvement Companies Score with Our Homeowner Mailing Lists & Telemarketing Leads
Forget about costly newspaper ads where you're paying precious marketing dollars to reach people who aren't real prospects. Specialized Homeowner mailing lists allow you to save time and money by selecting only those roofing, remodeling and home improvement leads who can use your products. That's why year-in, year-out, Direct Mailing lists and Telemarketing lists are the two most cost-effective methods used by the Home Improvement industry to obtain qualified remodeling leads.
Dataman Group offers several databases guaranteed to pinpoint your prospects efficiently and cost-effectively:
- Our Homeowner Realty File offers companies the ability to target their prospects by very specific selection criteria, including year built, presence of swimming pool, and home square footage. For example, you might pull single family homes built prior to 1996, with home values of $125,000+up. Plus, this is the only list which allows you to include demographic criteria. You can actually select a list of swimming pool owners with children under 6 years old.
- Age of Home - Totally the key for Roofing and HVAC companies who are looking for homes 8+ years old! This unique select allows Home Improvement companies to refine their prospect list so they contact only homeowners who are in the market for their products.
- The New Homeowner file can offer home owner mailing lists segmented by New vs. Resale transactions, home purchase price, and date of purchase. Mortgage information is available for 80% of the New Homeowner records. New Homeowners are great home improvement leads: landscape + lighting, closets, swimming pool + patio offers, etc. Those new homeowners who purchased resale homes are top responders and should be contacted 3-4 months after they purchased their new residence.
- The National Consumer Database (NCDB) allows you to mix and match a variety of Homeowner selects with individual household demographics. Select by dwelling type, homeowner age, income, length of residence and presence of telephone #. For mailers, we can even refine the file with Experian's Summarized Credit Statistic data, which gives us aggregated credit information on a zip+4 level.
- ConsumerView Profitability Scored Homeowner List. Tired of reaching prospects who are turned down for poor credit? Our Homeowner mailing lists overlaid with the brand-new ConsumerView Profitability Score is just what you're looking for. Homeowner age, income and current Home Value are also available selects on this unique file.
- Weekly New Connects - Reach brand new phone connects on a weekly basis. We have both residential and business data that allows our clients to be the first in the door!
- Ailment Sufferers. These are people who need specialized home improvement products & services - pure water, clean air, personalized power & generators, walk-in showers, electric stairs. Companies that contact this key group with an offer they can't refuse will win their business in a heartbeat!
- Eco-Friendly Homeowners - Our Green-Aware overlay lets marketers target Homeowners who are Green. These Homeowners think green and buy green products. They are interested in solar heating; replacement windows and doors that keep out heat/keep in cool; water treatment products that use less detergent/chemicals; recyclables; non-toxic paints; upgraded appliances and a myriad of other products. *Remember to use Green messaging to this very special market group!
- Pet Owners. These are great prospects for fencing, air duct cleaning, pet doors, and custom dog houses. There is nothing an affluent pet owner won't do for Fido!
Note: All our phone lists are flushed against the Federal, State, and DMA Do Not Call lists so you can call with confidence.
If you are in these industries, we can design the list that is best for you!
- Home Remodeling - Kitchen & Bath
- Landscape Lighting
- Air Conditioning Repair + Replacement
- Window + Door Replacement
- Patios / Patio furniture
- Paint, driveway sealing, Pavers
- Garage Doors + organizers
- Gutters + Gutter Covers
- Hurricane Protection
- Air Quality / Duct Cleaning + Purification Cos
For more in-depth information in these specialized Home Improvement segments, click on one of these links:
- Security Alarm Industry
- Water Treatment Industry
- Swimming Pool sales + service
- Pest Control
- Lawn Care
- Gutter Protection / Gutter Covers
We are proud to be the #1 Resource for Direct Mail & Telemarketing Lists in the Home Improvement Industry!
But your company also needs to be found by consumers quickly & efficiently.
Nowadays consumers who need to find a Home Improvement Contractor often use Google or Bing, either on their mobile phone, tablet or home computer, to locate a professional. You need to make sure your business is well-positioned so you can be found when consumers are looking for you. Emergencies happen. Roofs leak, a homeowner finds termites, the AC goes out. These are the times when homeowners are searching for a resource and typically click on the top name on the list. If your business is not visible, you will not be found.
Dataman Group's Local-by-Local Search Team can help you get your business to the top of the list.
Call the office today at (800) 771-3282 and let us explain how $750 can get you visibility in your marketplace. It's one of the best investments in your business you can make!