How do I select the right list?
The list professionals are Dataman Group have over 100 combined years in the field. They will help you assess your needs and choose the right list for your use. Remember, the more you tell us about what product/service you are providing, the better we will be able to make appropriate suggestions!
Are Telephone Numbers Listed with the Federal Do Not Call list scrubbed from the files?
Yes, Federal, State and DMA Do Not call Lists are flushed from our files. Companies who request any telemarketing list with scrubbed telephone #s are required to provide our office with their SAN #, list of area-codes and expiration date. A sample tele-script may be required for approval. Those companies who are exempt from the Do Not Call laws may obtain lists of all telephone households.
Sample Mail Piece & Telemarketing Scripts
We require a sample mail piece or telemarketing script for the following databases or list segments:
- Parents of New Babies
- Pre-Natal Households
- Ethnic Surnames, Language Spoken At Home or Country of Origin
- Credit Scored lists
- Summarized Credit Scored Lists
- Seniors, age 65+up
- Families with Children
- Ailment Sufferers & Prescription Drug Users
- Contact Lens Wearers
We support responsible marketing practices!
What about e-mail?
Nowadays, most of our clients receive their data via e-mail delivery. You can specify format type or whether you want your data in upper/lower case or all upper case. If you are unsure of whether you'll be able to import the data into your word processing program, ask your list professional to e-mail you a record layout and test file as well as easy-to-use instructions. Most of our customers ask for their data in excel or .csv.
What is the turn-around time for my list?
We offer same day service for almost all of our lists via e-mail delivery. In fact, with our brand-new On-line County & Order System, DatamanLists.com, you can have your list within minutes!
Can I omit my own customers from the list?
In many cases, sure - but it depends on the database. Ask our List Professional and he or she will know! We will need you to provide us with your customer list in a simple format: first name, last name, street address, apt#, city state, zip-code, zip+4. There may be a charge to do the suppression and de-duping, depening on the quantity you provide to us.
How do I pay for my list?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and checks. Pre-payment is required.
Do you guarantee lists?
While we cannot guarantee the response rate of your direct mail or telemarketing program, because we are only responsible for the list portion of your program, we do guarantee the accuracy of our data. Our data is continuously updated and we are very proud of the quality of the addresses and telephone #s we provide.
- Consumer Mailing Lists – 95+% Deliverability/Accuracy
- Business Mailing Lists – 90+% Deliverability/Accuracy
- New Mover Mailing Lists – 95+% Deliverability/Accuracy
- New Homeowner Mailing Lists – 95+% Deliverability/Accuracy
- Renters Mailing Lists - 85+% Delivery/Accuracy (add "Or Current Resident" and bring the delivery up to 100%)
If you run into a situation where you've done a mailing and you get an unusual number of returns, please call our office immediately so we may research it. Our policy is to replace names if you have a nixie rate above our guarantee.
Dataman Group Direct Mail & Telemarketing Lists is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Florida Direct Marketing Association
- Florida Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Water Quality Association
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau of Palm Beach County
- American Marketing Association
- Florida Association of Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association
- International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association
- Jewish Federation Business & Professional Group
Dataman Group has been in business in Boca Raton since 1980.