Dataman Group Direct’s Facebook Ads Match Program
Let the Dataman Group Social Marketing Team facilitate match your mailing list to either Facebook or Instagram and upload it directly to you / your end-user’s Facebook Ad Account
While there are several ways to do targeting on Facebook, this program allows marketers to blend their direct mail program with a Facebook Ad Campaign, giving prospects multiple touches to improve both branding and response.
This is a custom Private Partner Category built on Experian data. Estimate a 40% match rate
Each campaign is reviewed and approved by Facebook. Facebook does not release their data in any situation and we must on-board the data. Allow 10 days for the match & on-boarding.
Let us navigate the matching process for you, through our partners at Experian.
- In order to do linkage to Facebook, Experian uses the ConsumerView database to create hash key combinations.
- Facebook creates the same hash key combinations on their end for their user base.
- When Experian uploads an audience or CRM segment into FB the linkage is done by comparing those keys to determine who is a match
- Keep in mind that Facebook is INDIVIDUAL level, not household level. We can match each user’s account. Example: Jane and John Doe have separate accounts – both are potential matches.
We require the following information:
- Advertiser name and address:
- Advertiser Billing Address:
- Facebook Ad Account(s) # – to push the audience to
- Campaign Start Date (10 days minimum is needed)
- What should the segment(s) be called- this is exactly how it will appear to the advertiser in Facebook: (Example: Q2 New Lead Integrated)
Once the data is uploaded into the Facebook Account, we step out entirely. The ad campaign is run by you, the end-user or their representative.
This is an exciting new program that allows advertisers a multi-channel marketing opportunity, efficiently and cost-effectively.