Prospecting for New Patients
The Medical Industry must continuously prospect to bring in new patients and counteract patient attrition.
We can guide you through the different options for targeted prospect lists that will provide your practice with top response. We have everything from illness sufferers mailing lists and ailment sufferers mailing lists to pre-natal files, physicians mailing lists, and prescription drug users mailing lists.
Your service was outstanding! I never expected turnaround time to be less than one hour. We had a specific audience that we wanted to target and the data you provided was accurate as we have seen an immediate increase in patient volume.Susan Manekin - VP Business Development AbsoluteCARE Avesis Incorporated – a National Vision, Dental, and Hearing Company
Options include monthly programs to reach new residents in your trading area, or lists geared to reaching seniors or parents of new babies, prescription drug users mailing lists or medical symptom lists to reach a specific type of patient.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers & Clinics reach out to households in their markets with many different programs. Many hospitals use our New Mover list to introduce their services to area newcomers. Hospitals also market their programs, physician referral as well as provide important health information, such as mammogram screenings. Many hospitals mail to our Pre-Natal list targeting families who are key prospects for semi-annual Baby Fairs.
- Pediatricians utilize our Pre-Natal and New Parent files to reach out to parents with new babies .
- Dentists traditionally prefer our New Mover file, while OB-GYN groups prefer our New Homeowner list.
- Pediatric Dentists love our Children Turing 1 list - for baby's first dental visit.
- Plastic Surgeons tend to select Females, age 40+, with estimated household incomes greater than $100,000. And, we can refine this with country club membership and specific lifestyle interests to further qualify this prospect group. We can even overlay psychographics from Smart Targets Plus - such as my personal favorite "I will spend whatever it takes to look younger".
- Lasik Surgeons + Opthamologists select contact lens and eyeglass wearers.
- Chiropractors get their best response by marketing to New Movers, blue-collar workers, females 30-60 within a 5-mile radius from the practice. Click here for a great how-to-direct-market-successfully article for Chiropractic practices.
- Online prescription drug providers drive prospects to their websites with our ailment sufferers mailing lists and prescription drug users mailing lists. Scrubbed telephone #s are also available for a portion of the file.
Let us help you select the group that's best for your practice.
Click below to get additional information on the prospect mailing lists that will impact your practice.
- New Mover Programs for Hospitals **this is a great article
- New Homeowners
- New Movers
- Pre-Natal families
- Parents of New babies
- Families With Children
- Individuals by Age & Income
- Ailment Sufferers
- Prescription Drug Users
We also offer Physician Lists by Specialty + degree as well as Nurses Lists.
These lists can be segmented by age, type of practice, # of physicians in the practice. If you are looking to staff your practice with new physicians, we can target interns + residents. We'll be happy to provide you with counts and additional information.
Call our office at (800) 771-3282, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know the zip codes or counties your practice reaches. We will be happy to run counts in your market area today!