Think Green with Dataman Group's Brand New GreenAware list
This is a great time to reach out to Eco-Friendly Consumers!
GreenAware, our newest Dataman Group select, is a joint venture between Experian and Simmons' Market Research. Simmons has developed a series of Green Segmentation Profiles that take into consideration behavior as well as attitudes, opinions, lifestyles and media usage. Based on the distinctive mindset of consumers towards the environment, these new profiles can help marketers pinpoint these four distinct consumer segments:
Behavioral Green Segment: This group of people thinks and acts green. They have negative attitudes towards products that pollute and incorporate green practices on a regular basis.
Think Green Segment: This group of people thinks green, but does not necessarily act green.
Potential Green Segment: This group neither behaves nor thinks along particularly environmentally conscious lines and remains on the fence about key green issues.
True Brown Segment: They are not environmentally conscious, and may in fact have negative attitudes about environmental issues
Who will use these select options?
- Water treatment companies providing in-home water purification, so that eco-friendly consumers can use their own water, rather than continually purchasing plastic water bottles.
- Home improvement companies selling solar equipment, window tinting, bio-pure septic services,
- Auto Dealerships - marketing hybrid vehicles.
- Retailers - selling bicycles, cosmetics, cleaning supplies, cotton + hemp clothing
- Travel Industry – promoting eco-friendly travel and Leed Certified hotel packages
- Non-profits – reaching out to like-minded individuals for affiliation and fund raising.
- Financial marketers looking to promote eco-friendly stocks/financial opportunities.
- Builders & developers selling eco-friendly homes
- Cleaning companies - promoting use of eco-friendly products.
- Diaper Services looking to reach eco-sensitive new parents.
GreenAware can be overlaid on our Consumer Files, Property & Realty Database, and New Parents files.
For counts, pricing or more information about this exciting new list overlay, call Data Dale at (800) 771-3282 or e-mail her at the Dataman Group headquarters.